I wanted to assure you that we are here for you and your family.
If you need anything during the time, please do not hesitate to ask us for help.
We are open regular business hours, and we are seeing both Telemedicine and In-Office patient visits. You can see a doctor, and you can continue down the path of strength, wellness, and self care.
All medications and supplements can be shipped. We will do everything we can to make this as easy for you as possible.
Is by far the biggest impact we are seeing with all of our patients. They are reporting to us mental strain, fear, anxiety, sleepless nights, that is leading to higher food and alcohol intake, thus weight gain, and feelings of hopelessness.
Finding the Strength:
How do we pull ourselves out of this and find a new rhythm of prosperity?
- Awareness if you are in this state, simple game plan to make a change.
- Decide you want to change it, take control of your choices.
- Make a choice, one simple choice or method on what you want to take control of. Start with one thing, just one thing…
- Get a meditation app and do it 15min a day. (I suggest before bed)
- Walk 20min every morning. Glass of water, 10min out from my house, 10min back.
- No social media on cell phones upon waking! None. Simple AM walk without our cell phone. Enjoy the quiet time.
- Write down one thing you are grateful for every morning
- Call someone you love and have not seen in a while. They would love to hear your voice.
- Send someone a message, card, flowers, small gift, anything to let them know you care.
- Family, Friends, Connections.
How do I come out ahead?
- Simple common sense daily practices of Wellness. Good Sleep, Stay Hydrated, Clean Food, Maintain Family and Friends Connections, Focus on moving forward with life, business, work, family and taking care of yourself.
- Let go of worry tied into fear. You have a team of doctors and medical practice that is here for you. We are part of your team to guide you, if anything were to happen.
- Rest easy. You’re not alone, we are here to help.
Please stay in touch with those you care about.
Any additional resources or help, please let us know. Below are links to previous articles that may help.
Antiviral Immune Building Support
Protecting you and your family