Penile Rejuvenation For Peyronie’s Disease & Erectile Dysfunction
Effectively Treat Erectile Dysfunction with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
The Priapus shot® (also known as the P-Shot®) is named after Priapus, the Greek god of fertility. The P-Shot® is a way to rejuvenate the penis using your own blood’s growth factors (Platlet-Rich Plasma therapy). Dr. Provost is one of Arizona’s leading providers of the P-Shot® and is able to address the men’s health issues you are concerned about. His expertise will help you increase your confidence and strength in the bedroom and your active lifestyle.
Gaining Your Youth Back
As men get older, they may not be getting as many erections, or as satisfied with their erection quality as they used to before. As there are less erections, less blood flow to the area occurs, and the tissues surrounding the area begin to weaken and degrade. The P-Shot® specifically addresses these problems by fixing and strengthening damaged tissue . Other uses of the P-Shot® as for patients suffering from priapism (bend in the penis), Peyronie’s disease (fibrous scar tissue inside the penis resulting in painful erections), urinary incontinence and more.
The Many Benefits of P-Shots
- Increase sensation and pleasure
- Increased circulation, leading to a healthier and stronger penis
- Simple in office procedure
- Can help other ED therapies work even better
- Gain confidence, feel younger, and increase sexual partners satisfaction
Are You a Good Candidate?
You may be a good candidate if any of the following relate to you:
- Some responsiveness to oral ED medications?
- Currently on Testosterone Therapy
- Desire greater sensitivity during intimacy
- Want to have a stronger and firmer erection
- Would like to increase size of the penis
- *40% of men experience about 20% increase in size. Result vary.
- Suffer from enlarged prostate or recovering from prostate cancer
- Suffer from Peyronie’s Disease