Anxiety, Depression, ADHD? How about an integrative approach?
This is something to consider if you have searched other options and have not had much success.
Integrative approach is looking at your case from multiple medical, clinical, perspectives. This allows one to treat mental health cases from a balanced comprehensive approach.
Examples to consider are how mental health can be affective by many things such as:
- Neurotransmitter imbalances ( Serotonine, Dopamine, Norepinephrine)
- Hormonal imbalances (Thyroid, Testosterone, Estrogens, etc.)
- Nutritional Deficiencies (Vit D, Lithium, B-vitamins)
- Physical Trauma ( high impact sports, car accidents, abuse)
- Psychological Trauma ( life events, abuse, high stress)
- Medical conditions (insomnia, hypothyroid, genetic)
- Substance abuse
Why not consider all the potential causes to help you find the right solution. Basically, using the right tool for the right job.
It is always recommended to have professional guidance to help you with this process.
Please feel free to book online with our mental health specialist Anthony Sparacino, MA, LPC, LASC. He is offering free 30min mental health evaluations.